Friday, December 08, 2006

Thirsty camel

Well i had to go the the hospital the other night.. dont worry..nothing serious! i had been having some pressure and crampy feelings..just to be sure i called my doc up to see what she thought. She told me to go in and get checked....so here i go..Feeling silly in the first place for calling..( i dont want to be the kind of patient that called about every tiny thing) .headed to the hospital. I get there thinking some nice lady will just check me out..take my blood pressure or something and i'd be on my way. The next thing i know, im getting admitted into a room, hooked up to all kinda moniters and getting poked around at...i was starting to freak out a little...i mean, they had me all set up like i was going to GIVE BIRth right then..! So after all these tests and such...they tell me the big problem: Dehydration. That's it? all that to tell me i should drink more water? Who knew you are suppossed to have 8-10 glasses a day?! Thats aLot of water! They said that bc i was really dehydrated , my body was starting to have some mild contractions, but it should be fine if i up my water intake. So dont worry..its still all good in the hood! Im feeling better now...and Sarah Kathryn has even had her first set of hiccups since then! (must be all the water) ha ha!

1 comment:

Patrick, Amber, and Cale McQuaid said...

Oh my gosh!! You had my heart in a panic when i was reading. I know how scary that can be going in to the hospital and thinking just a check up or something but then they freak you out by admitting you. I am so glad you and the baby are okay. I cant drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day. What am I going to do? LOL!!! I love you guys, keep us informed.

playlist