Well.... it's done.. we have sold the house and moved everything we own out of the house and into a storage room in MS. We left at 6 am. thurs. ....got there around 3.. Packed all night..and drove ALL the way back home in the morning. (WHEW!!) Thanks to Clay's brother, Jason, for helping load all the heavy stuff and driving our car up and back for us! The Penske truck ride wasnt nearly as bumpy as i thought it would be.! It had a bench seat... so i kinda enjoy getting to sit close to my hubby the whole way. I made it through the packing ok without a tear... until i went upstairs.. to Sk's room.. the room i had worked so hard to make a perfect little 'heaven ' for her. All my sweet memories came flooding back... And i lost it. I went to our tiny little closet of a bathroom and cried and cried.... got myself together .. long enought to finish packing. Then we went to sleep in our bedroom for the last time. I cant tell you what that house meant to me... sooo many wonderful memories and blessings. I hope it brings as much happiness to the next family as it did us.I will miss it.. and that town...and our neighbors...(sorry Oxley's for not getting to say goodbye...you know im no good with goodbyes) Now its time to move on to a new chapter in our life....



No comments:
Post a Comment