Monday, May 05, 2008

love them!





I just have to say... i feel like the luckiest gal in the world.! I love my darling husband and my sweet baby so much more than i can ever put into words. The joy and happiness they give me everyday is amazing. I thank God everyday for blessing lil ol' me with such a wonderful family. Why me... i know I certainly dont deserve it.. but Thanks be to God.

Dont get me wrong, we have our share of rough, sour, sad, mad, worried, etc. days. But I wouldnt want to go through those days with any other family. I never knew how much sarah Kathryn would add to our lives. Someone told me once, " you think you love your husband now,.. Just wait until you see him love your babies,,,, you'll fall more deeply in love than you ever knew." and she was so right.!

Ive still got a crush on this man! :)



No comments:

playlist