Friday, September 15, 2006
whats in a name??
Ok ok! i know i been talking about "sarah kathryn" since clay and i starting dating... and now that i finally have the chance to use the name..we are getting cold feet.! I keep having dreams about having a little dark haired baby..and in my mind...sarah kathryn has never had dark hair.I know it sounds silly ...but really, i cant shake the doubt! We both love the name...but clay also really wants to use something that has to do with his mother's name. So people, we need your opinions! Stay with our tried and true " Sarah Kathryn" or go with the new pick of the moment " Reagan Harper' .? HELP!! baby girl needs a name!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Trace...you know you have to name that girl Sara Katherine. How long have we been friends? How much did I hear about Sara Katherine over the years? It has to be Sara Katherine!!!
Post a Comment