



Today we found out what we are having. It was an unbelievable day for us. I had never seen the baby move around and everything since I wasn't in Jackson for the last sonogram. This was truly an amazing moment seeing our baby moving around in Tracys belly. As for the Gender of the child.. ITS a GIRL!! Now I know all of you guys are thinking, wow...what am I going to do with a girl. Well, I dont know. I do know that she will not be loved more by anyone else in the whole world than her Daddy. I pitty any young man in about 15 years. The best advice yet was from Justin, as he suggests Patience will be the hardest part for me. I am not a patient person, so we'll have to work on that. Tracy is thrilled, what better for Tracy than a little Girl that she can love and be a wonderful mother to. I am so happy for her because I know how much she wanted a baby girl. I just look forward to the moment that we can hold her and tell her how much we love her. Tracy is going to start on the Baby room as soon as possible I am sure. I am so proud of her through all of this, she has really done a great job so far.



No comments:
Post a Comment