Sunday, November 15, 2009

Slow down...


Dear life:

Please stop flying by faster and faster the older i get. I need more time to enjoy these sweet moments.



Dear Sarah Kathryn :

please stop growing up so gosh darn fast! Where did my tiny sweet baby go? I dont even realize how much you change just from month to month until i scroll down our blog and look how fast you have grown. While i love every moment of watching you grow, please slow down and stay my little girl forever. My "pretty" , who has a wild and exciting imagination, and has an imaginary friend , Mary, who loves to give me hugs and runs to me with wide arms when she sees me. It doesnt matter how old you get, you are always going to be my baby. I hope you always love me the way you do now..... because i will never stop loving you.

No comments:

playlist