Monday, August 03, 2009

Ive been on a self-given vacation from my blog as you may have noticed. I promise to get this summers pics on here in the next few days. With all the traveling we have been doing.. i havent had a moment to sit and upload pictures.

Things are looking up for the Branch family.... GOOD NEWS: we MAY be MOVING into our own house this October. We found a house in Florence that has a lease to own option that will work perfectly for our situation. I love love love the house.. it needs lots of TLC but i love a project. BRING IT ON. I'll be recruiting some of you dear friends for wallpaper scraping parties soon. I know you are all looking forward to that.
I will post pics of the house whenever we find out for sure if its going to work out.

No comments:

playlist