Whew! its been a crazy last 2 weeks.. I havent been able to get any new pics up bc I got that ol' stomach virus that's been going around.. then clay got it... then Sk got it.. :(
So between us all tryin to get well, and me trying to get ready for Richland Day ( im having a booth again this year).. i havent had much time to blog. Hopefully after this weekend i will have time to post more pics! Im really excited about this weekend because on Fri. night, we are taking SK to see ELMO Live ! SHe LOVES elmo.. she thinks they are best friends. SO i cant wait to see her face light up! And Sat. is Richland Day... im hoping to make some money, and spread the word about my lil business i have going. :) Saturday night, Clay and I are going to a costume party ! yay! Im going as a bee.. and i wanted clay to go as a bee keeper.. but you know him, he didnt wanted to go along w/ the whole 'theme' idea. SO... now that he has procrastinated.. we really arent sure what he is going as.. So far he just has this really weird creepy mask to wear. oh well, i TRIED to help him, but he wants to do his own thing so.. whatever. : )I'll be cute, and he will look a mess. lol.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment