Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hotty Toddy drama queen






ok... the story behind these pictures is:

I made Sarah Kathryn a new OLE MISS dress ( fyi: i can make msu ones, or any colors for that matter..so order yours today :)...anywho.. so of course when i finished it, I had to try it on her and get some pics to post on my oohweedesigns page...

She was loving it.. all until i suggested she sit in her little red rocking chair while i take her picture, please mam?

OH NO!!!

no mam!

What you should know about her 'little red rocking chair" is that it is frequently used as her "Time Out" chair..

So miss prissy thought i was putting her in time out! And she was NOT having that. Broke her precious heart. She cried .. broke my heart too. I couldnt help but laughing, though! She ran from me the rest of the day when i tryed to take her picture . oh well!

No comments:

playlist