

Things have been going ok with working out and eating right and such.. although, every month seems to throw me some kind of holiday that centers around eating.. and eating and eating..
BUT:
I DID see a small victory on the scales recently(HOORAH!).. ..be it small.. its just enough to keep my head up and keep pressing towards my goal and on to the torture chamber.. oh- i mean.. the GYM.. jk.. its really not that bad. In fact..i may even be learning to 'enjoy' it???? Hey, its time to myself..and thats something i really value these days. :)
And I do have to give a shout out to my lovie, Clay, and my parents and to clay's parents, bc they have been such a help to watch SK for me at times so that i can get to the gym for a bit. I dont get to go as often as i should , or would like, but I get there when i can bc of these folks.. so THANKS!



No comments:
Post a Comment