Thursday, August 30, 2007

Branch Family update

Hey to all of our friends near and far! I havent posted in a while....ive been busy with being a mom to the CUTEST baby girl ever! Well we have been home for several months now and i wanted to give everyone a update on how we've been doin. Clay is loving his job at cellular south! He is working the night shift which has been weird getting used to but it works for us since im not working. It was hard getting used to going to bed alone everynight and when i wake up...he is going to bed. We have breakfast, then i go about my day with S.K., and he goes to dreamland.
Our house in Evansville, ..(SIGH!) ..is still FOR SALE...so for anybody who needs a great house in INDIANA...weve got just what your looking for! This has really been a test of our patience. I miss my house and my artroom, my hot tub, our neighbors, our church, my cats ( Tucker and Boosie!...hope they are doing well...thanks dan and denaya for adopting them), our pool, sk's room, my record collection, ........but I will NOT miss the snow this winter. No mam. ! Even though i have been sweatin my booty off this summer in MS...i wouldnt trade it for the dreary snow and ice of indiana winters. I miss most other things though.
Dont get me wrong...we are so glad to be home near family, but we really enjoyed our short stay in evansville...it will always be my second hometown!

Sarah Kathryn is now 7 MONTHS OLd! I cant believe how time has flown by. She is no longer my "tiny little baby"..( although i still call her that). She is 16 lbs. now and getting chubbier by the day! She is on the verge of crawling anyday now, but she still manages to get into everything! Her personality has just grown so much these past few months. She has the sweetest disposition(most of the time)....and makes me feel like a celebrity every morning when i walk in her room! I packed away some of her clothes today that she had outgrown and i just laughed remembering thinking.."how will she ever grown to fit this?". Everything seemed so big when she was brand new. She loves bathtime, sweet potatoes( of course...she's a southern belle), books, cats, being tickled, and cuddling. I love this girl! She has brought so much happiness and brings each day new blessings.

So what have i been up to?...Well besides taking care of Sarah Kathryn and Clay:)... I have finally got busy with my art and started up a website with all the little crafty things i do. I have LOVED it so far! Orders have been coming in steadily. I cant believe how blessed i am to finally do what i love..and make a little money too! If you havent seen it you should check it out at
oohweedesigns.blogspot.com
OR at
myspace.com/oohweedesigns

Hope you all are doing well and i promise to try and do better with putting more pics up more often!
love
Tracy Branch

1 comment:

Dan & Denaya said...

What an angel! I can't believe how big she's gotten. Give her a big smooch from Dan, Denaya, Will and little Sissy. Booser and Tuck have been asking about you!

playlist