Friday, January 05, 2007
Walmart angel
i met an angel in the Wal-mart bathroom. God knew how i ugly ive been feeling. when i left the house to go shopping for groceries the other day...i was feeling like a big nasty ogar, and of course, as soon as i got to Wal-mart...i had to make a beeline for the ladies room(i now know where every public restroom in Evansville is..thanks to S.K.'s close relationship with my bladder). So i get into the LOOOOONG line..and im standing there for a while trying not to think of running water, and the lady in front of me turns around and says, 'Oh!! you're pregnant!! " Im thinking...no kidding lady. she continues, " i didnt even notice at first...i was just thinking how radient you looked...you look really RADIENT!..Pregnancy is so beautiful! You look so pretty!" What an angel...! I needed that...i needed a complete stranger that didnt HAVE to lie and try to make me feel better. In that stanky Wal-mart bathroom...I began to feel radient.. ...Pregnancy is beautiful.. and i am thankful. Tired, but very thankful.Thank you to that angel in the bathroom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is so sweet. I love how God puts angels in our paths like that. I think you are the cutest preggy woman. I love you guys. One more month girl. Hopefully she will come early. Have a great week.
Post a Comment