Friday, November 10, 2006
"GETTIN' FATTER!"
Hmm...Today im bored and hungry. A seemingly dangerous combination for me. I have plenty to do. Finish painting SarahK's room, Organize drawers, sweep, dust.. there is plenty to do. Im just feeling Blah today. After putting up all the laundry i felt like i had run a marathon..! Good to know im in such great shape.!Yesterday i went outside and my neighbor yells to me,"hey!!! you SURE are gettin' FATTER!!" . Ahhh...the joys of neighborly love. I know im getting fatter. You dont think I know that?! I can barely put on my own shoes these days, But there is a nicer way to put it though, im sure. For instance the word "Bigger or Huskier" would have been a welcome substitute for the word, "FATTER". Somebody get me some cheese sticks. and mayonaise. stat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment