Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Our First Sonogram!

Well Tracy has been in Jackson for her friend Tara's wedding. I have missed her very much and was really ready for her to come home. While in Jackson though she was able to get a sonogram done through a friend of ours. Nichole was able to get us a sonogram at the hospital where she works. THANKS NICHOLE!!!! Tracy and her mother along with Nicole were able to watch our baby for 15 or 20 min. I am so excited to know that the baby is doing so well. The heart beat has dropped a bit down from 159 the other day to 140 today. All is well though according to the doctor. I am going to try to have the images posted by the end of the week for everyone to see. We are going to be searching for a new doctor when Tracy gets back home tomorrow. We will keep everyone posted on how the search goes. We are trying to plan an appointment to find out the sex by the end of the month.

No comments:

playlist